3:46 AM
0

David Beckham is still to confirm his next move, but a team who can offer him Champions League football would turn his head.





Former England international Beckham will bring the curtain down on his LA Galaxy career in Saturday's MLS Cup final - live on ESPN. Given his profile and standing in the game, even at 37 he has teams jockeying for position to sign him.

Beckham has a Champions League winner's medal in his trophy cabinet from Manchester United's win in 1999 and has dined at the top table with Real Madrid and AC Milan.

It is a tournament he would like one final crack at, as he said: "I always loved it when I went back to AC Milan being back in the Champions League.

"I still miss playing in it, they are the games you love playing in. Of course I'd want to play in it again.



"We'll see where I go next. If it's a team that's in the Champions League then it will be nice to be back."




0 comments:

Post a Comment